Red Light Therapy
Look younger, sleep better, and reduce inflammation with the healing power of Red and Near Infrared Light Therapy.
No pills, no needles, JUST LIGHT!
Heal and Regenerate
the Natural Way
You deserve to be in the best health possible, and we are here to help you! We offer high-performance Red Light Therapy that’s uniquely designed to help you achieve your health goals. But what is Red Light Therapy?
Red Light Therapy LED panels are approved FDA Class II Medical Devices which offer a SAFE combination of low-level red and near-infrared wavelengths of light. Red light can be seen, and near-infrared light is energy not visible to the naked eye. Both do not generate any heat.
This therapy emits wavelengths of light through your skin and into your cells. And this light infusion stimulates your body’s natural healing and regenerative processes.
How can Red Light Therapy help me?
Red and Near Infrared light therapy has been studied for decades and shown to stimulate the production of a high-energy molecule called Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) inside the body — promoting healthy circulation of your body’s internal cell processes (Mitochondria), speeding up healing, pain relief, and helping renew and restore cell structures. In other words, red light therapy is energy for your cells! Want to know the best part? It’s a safe, non-invasive therapy that only takes 10-20 MINUTES PER SESSION! We offer full body and targeted treatment plans. What are you waiting for?
LED Light Therapy and You
LED Light Therapy utilizes light-emitting diodes to deliver a combination of red and near infrared light directly to the skin, muscles, joints, and bones. These wavelengths stimulate circulation and reduce pain. The lights transmit photons that can stimulate energy production. These wavelengths of red, and near infrared light will activate the skin’s photoreceptors. Also, these photons penetrate the surface tissues, where the underlying cells’ mitochondria absorb them. Mitochondria are cell components involved in the body’s energy production.
Certified Light Therapists can help their clients experience temporary pain relief, stiffness, and muscle spasms and increase blood circulation through Light Therapy delivery methods. These processes arise all to improve the quality of their lives. Light Therapy increases circulation directly and boosts the formation of capillaries that deliver more oxygen at the application sites to speed up the healing process.
What are the Benefits of Red Light Therapy?
When you choose Red Light Therapy 4U, you will enjoy:
- EReduced joint stiffness and soreness
- ELess inflammation
- E Reduction in muscle spasms
- EImproved blood flow
- ERelief for sore muscles, joint pain, and arthritis
- EMinimize the symptoms arising from
autoimmune diseases, spinal cord,
and traumatic brain injuries
- EGenerate collagen production
- EImprove tissue repair
- EMinimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars
- EImprove skin clarity
Reduced Recovery Time
- EFaster muscle repair
- EGreater stimulation of the mitochondria
and stem cells to encourage a speedier recovery
Improved Hair Growth
- ERed Light Therapy stimulates the stem cells
in your hair follicles to prompt rapid growth.
Greater Cellular Health
- EIncreased collagen production
- EStronger hair strands
- EImproved skin elasticity
- EPromotion of connective tissue health
Better Blood Circulation
- EWidening of blood vessels for improved blood flow
- ERed blood cells and platelets protection
Anxiety and Stress Relief
The Benefits of Near-Infrared Light Therapy
Near-Infrared Light Therapy offers deep-tissue therapeutic support. The wavelengths of 810nm to 850nm penetrate deep into your skin, connective tissue, and bone. Also, this therapy is an effective treatment option for brain injuries and neurological disorders.
You can expect the following benefits from Near-Infrared Light Therapy:
- EBetter muscular healing and faster recovery
- EEnhanced reduction of neurological damage arising from traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- EImprovement in the symptoms of psychiatric disorders such as anxiety and depression
- EBetter healing and recovery after plastic surgery
- EReduced chances of infection and accelerated healing
- EImproved release of endorphins to offer natural pain relief
- EEnhanced bone repair and growth
- EFaster return to athletic activities post-injury
- EBetter nerve functioning
Many LED devices contain red and near-infrared light options. When these lights are used together, you enjoy the entire range of benefits – from skincare to deep-tissue support.
Discover the Power of Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy 4 U offers a unique blend of five distinct light wavelengths. These lightwaves provide many therapeutic benefits for different types of applications and deeper penetration for the best results.
Start the Journey to a Better and Healthier You!
Enjoy $10 OFF of your first booking
Are you ready to experience all the benefits of Red Light Therapy?